New Employee Award
The New Employee Award will recognize an employee who has been employed by the engineering program for one to two years. This employee is energetically engaged in his/her new position and provides exceptional effort in assigned role.
- Must be a full-time budgeted employee with one to two years of service with Texas A&M Engineering (TEES or College non-faculty position). Grad Students and Student workers are not eligible for this award.
- Must have a current performance evaluation on file with a rate of "Proficient" or higher.
- Must have completed required trainings as of March 1
- Has not received any disciplinary action in the past two years
- Recipients are only eligible for this award once
Number of Recipients - 1
Nominator will be required to answer these questions about the nominee during the online award submission:
- Assume that you are introducing this person to a group of co-workers, what characteristics would you want to include that describe your nominee?
- Please give examples of significant work contributions made by the nominee and describe the immediate impact benefiting the work unit / Engineering Program.
- What skills/attributes of the nominee have served to enhance and/or improve the service of the work unit / Engineering Program? Please provide specific examples.