Key Contributor Award
The key contributor award honors an engineering program employee with 10 or more years of service. This employee significantly supports the engineering program with recognizable contributions over a sustained period of time.
- Must be a full-time budgeted employee with 10 or more years of service with Texas A&M Engineering. (TEES or College non-faculty position). Grad Students and Student workers are not eligible for this award.
- Must have a current performance evaluation on file with a rate of "Proficient" or higher.
- Must have completed required trainings as of May 31
- Has not received any disciplinary action in the past two years
- Recipients will be eligible for nomination to receive the Key Contributor Award again after four years from the date of winning the award
Number of Recipients - 1
Nominator will be required to answer these questions about the nominee during the online award submission:
- Assume that you are introducing this person to a group of co-workers, what characteristics would you want to include that describe your nominee?
- Give examples of long-term, sustainable contributions this individual has made within their work unit / Engineering Program and include the associated significant impact that resulted.
- Describe efforts made towards more efficient or productive operations within Engineering that have improved service quality to students, staff, faculty, or external customers.