Engineering Team Award
The Engineering Team Award recognizes a team that is collectively contributing to efforts focused on delivering the engineering program mission through a demonstrated commitment to education, research and top-notch service.
- All team members must have one or more years of continuous service with Texas A&M Engineering (TEES or college non-faculty position).
- A team may be a formally appointed group or a group of up to eight staff members who work together on a regular basis. Both short-term project teams and permanent teams may be nominated.
- All team members must be full-time or part-time budgeted employees (temporary employees, student workers and graduate students are not eligible)
- All team members must have a current performance evaluation on file with a rate of "Proficient" or higher.
- All team members must have completed required trainings as of May 31
- Team members have not received any disciplinary action in the past two years
- Recipients will be eligible for nomination to receive the Engineering Team Award again after four years from the date of winning the award
1 Award piece for team
$300 per employee
Number of Recipients - 1 team of up to eight staff members
Nominator will be required to answer these questions about the nominee during the online award submission:
- Describe a specific interaction whereby this team contributed to resolving a challenge or a specific achievement.
- Give examples of how this team demonstrates teamwork.
- Please elaborate on how collaboration with this team has enhanced the work unit / Engineering Program.